DR. RIDWANA SANAM
Entrepreneur, Founder &Managing Director KRV Group
About Dr. RidwanaSanam:
Dr. RidwanaSanam (Consultant Physiotherapist)
(M.P.T, CMHD, C.M.T, M.I.A.P)
H.O.D Apart International Pain Management(USA),Certified International Theraband Trainer (UK),Certified International K Active Consultant (JAPAN), R.S.I. Consultant(INDIA)
founded KRV Physiotherapy in 2006 and Incorporated KRV Healthcare & Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd in 2011.She has achieved so many awards for her endless efforts in Healthcare Industries to make the life of people “pain free” and women empowerment. She prevented almost 55K surgeries of Slip Disc and Osteoarthritis, Sports injuries
KRV healthcare is one of The Best Physiotherapy companies in India. Latest and advanced treatment techniques are followed by KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy to deal with Orthopedic, Neurological, Pediatric, Obesity, and Cardio-pulmonary and Sports Injuries conditions.
To enhance the wellbeing of the employees of Corporate Sectors in Delhi NCR, KRV conducts Regular workshops onworkstation assessment, functional restoration and ergonomic advices. KRV also provides On-Site and off-site Physiotherapy treatment for Golfer’s, Schools, and Sports Industry etc.
- Dr. RidwanaSanam was awarded by World Women Leadership Congress awards for Best Entrepreneur Skills.
- Awarded as Best Physiotherapy Consultant by Professional Golf Association of India in 2014 & 2016.
- “Women of Substance” and appreciated by His Excellency, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Azad, Former President of India – 2013 for its endeavors in surgery prevention.
- Dr.RidwanaSanam was Awarded as Best physiotherapist in India by Brand Icon & the renowned actress, Shilpa Shetty Kundra in Goa in 2017.
- Dr.RidwanaSanam served as Guest Speaker, in several Entrepreneurship progammes organized by TIE New Delhi
- Prominent Speaker the International entrepreneur for physiotherapy and sport industry in India at Taj Palace Delhi represented physiotherapy industry India in sport Served as Jury Member for Startup India in 2017
- Knowledge partner for the GSK product – iodex
- Jury Member for Startup India in 2017
- Knowledge partner for the GSK product – iodex
- Served as Guest Speaker at Aligarh Muslim University, Physiotherapy conference for Entrepreneurship of Physiotherapist (8th October, 2017).
- Dr.RidwanaSanam was awarded by 10th National Women Excellence Award 2017 on 25th Nov,2017 at International Centre, New Delhi
- Dr.RidwanaSanam was Felicitated by “SaMaPa “ in “SaMaPa’s 13th Annual music Festival – SaMaPaSangeetSammelan” for recognition of her achievements and great work in Health Sector of bringing laurels to the State of J&K.
- NDTV panel discussion – “Women Entrepreneurship: Glass Half Full – 2 on March 2017.
- Runway to success by Lufthansa – Zee Business
- Stree Shakti – DD National
- Subha Savere – DD National
- SubhaSavere – DD National
- My Story – DD National
- Health Show – Live Phone Programme DD National
- Good Morning J&K – DD National
- Regional Broadcasting programmes in more than ten states.
Magizines & Print Media
- Femina on March, 2017
- Whispers in the Corridors on April, 2017
- Contributed several articles in National daily, leading newspapers -Times of India, Hindustan Times and
Dr. Ali Irani, Physiotherapist (MIAP L2000)
- President – Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Head of Department of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre, Dr. BalabhaiNanavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Physiotherapist for the Indian Cricket Team, 1987-1997.
B.Physio from M.S. University, Baroda
Ph.D in Sports Medicine
Ph.D in Anatomy of Body Movement and Dance, Bombay University
- Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian Association of Physiotherapy, 2004
- “HITRA ORATION” Award in 1994 for achievements made in the field of Physiotherapy
- Best Citizens of India award 2011
International Pain management & Fitness Expert and Manual Therapy.
I am so happy now to be an integrated movement specialist and a Physical therapist. I would like to discuss that how I brought my history and knowledge of health and fitness to give positive changes physically and mentallyinto my client’s life by applying different aspects of Bio-mechanics and exercise. Most of my clients are physically challenged or suffering from postural impairments. My Current Research is finding effective methods to the cure the Idiopathic structural scoliosis and it’s effects on bio-mechanics.I cured more than 23 successful scoliosis patients by integrated movement philosophy and techniques..
KRV Physiotherapy Hospital Clinic’s
KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd is the largest Private &Best Physiotherapy service provider in India with internationally trained staff. It has been awarded number of times for achievements. KRV specializes in:
- Physiotherapy treatments
- Surgery prevention for various conditions like osteoarthritis, slip disc, ligament injuries, etc. through treatments and manual therapy
- Postural corrections through manual therapy and other advanced techniques
- Physio- yoga: Yoga programs for those who suffer medical conditions
- K- Active Taping, an International concept for instant pain relief
- Ergonomic corporate workshops
KRV aims to provide the best services in the field of fitness. It helps its clients to realize their inner desire to feel fit, look the very best and feel divine. KRV has rich experience in weight training, Pilates, cross-fit, dance aerobics, yoga, corporate trainingand child fitness besides this KRV is collaborated with different organization under different working plans.
What’s unique about KRV
- Unique About KRV is experts team of orthopedic, neuro and spine on panel.
- Team of committed physiotherapist
- R&D and feedback department that works with your consulting doctor to get you the best results as per your goals and expectations.
Experts help to make the correct assessment & diagnosis, so when you are at KRV there is a team of specialists from various fields of specialization that look in to every detail of your treatment from day one.
- The strength of pillar of every KRV clinic is Assessment & Diagnosis Department and the Feedback Department that works together to give the best of theirs to the patient.
- The plan of treatment is also modified as per patient’s need from time to time after a proper reassessment at regular intervals to assure the progress graph is consistent.
Well this explains why this organisation is being hailed as the “21st century Trendsetter.”