“KRV by the name itself is clear what we are: K- Knowledgeable, R- Responsible, and V- Versatile team of Healers.
KRV physiotherapy is proven to be the best physiotherapist in New Delhi, India. It was awarded by the government of India as the best physiotherapy company in India that provides the best physiotherapy services in Delhi by the well learned physiotherapist who devoted their life to make the patients live pain free life. The strength of pillar of KRV is Assessment & Diagnosis Department. The plan of treatment is also modified as per patient’s need from time to time after a proper reassessment at regular intervals to assure the progress graph is consistent and to achieve results on time.
We have a database of prevention of more than 35000 surgeries of osteoarthritis & slip disc to our credit. We have a success rate of 100% with thousands of our happy & satisfied patients. “
- Our prime focus is “Patient’s Delight” and works with a single motto to provide a broad range of high quality specialized Physiotherapy.
- Setting up state-of-the-art facilities encompassing all specialties under one roof across the country.
KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd. envision being the most admired, preferred and largest Physiotherapy and Alternative pain relief therapies globally.
- To improve the quality of health care and become the most revered Physiotherapy provider worldwide.
- The nationwide launch of over 100 centres in a phased manner (5 to 10yrs).
- Availability of affordable Quality Physio-care all over world.
Dr. Ridwana Sanam (PT) is the Founder and Managing Director of KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd. who is a qualified Physiotherapist of international fame and repute.
- She is also H.O.D Apart International Pain Management (USA),
- Certified, International Theraband Trainer (USA),
- Certified international K Active Taping Consultant (Japan)
- S.I. Consultant (INDIA).
Dr. Ridwana Sanam, a multidisciplinary business tycoon with exhaustive experience in International Business Advisory, began her career in the year 2006 by setting up Physiotherapy Clinic in Faridabad. Subsequently she added a couple of more clinics in Faridabad and also conducted Preventive workshops for corporate, MNC’s etc.
Over the years she has come a long way and has not only managed to run the Faridabad centers efficiently but has also incorporated KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd. in 2011, a multi-super Specialty Physical Therapy Institute – which matches the highest standards of healthcare delivery across the India at an affordable cost.
Currently she is the Chairperson and Managing Director of the company. KRV Physiotherapy centers of excellence which provides medical intelligentsia, cutting–edge technology, state of the art infrastructure with highly integrated and comprehensive information system. Further Dr. Ridwana Sanam has conceptualized and implemented her revolutionary ideas across the globe, hence recognized as an Innovative Doctor in Physiotherapy.
Over the time she has been associated with promotion & incorporation of various clinics at National and International levels. In her brief career so far she has been widely acknowledged and appreciated for her untiring and relentless effort in the field of Physiotherapy.
KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd. USP’s
- More than 50 Indian & International doctors on call.
- 99% conversions and full recoveries of backache and cervical spondylosis.
- Well qualified, well equipped and experienced staff members.
- Physiotherapy oriented fitness centers.
- Most advanced technology.
- Workshops for corporate lifestyle diseases and their prevention management.
- Service centric clinic.
- Physiotherapy at doorsteps.
- Affordable Treatment.
- Easy payment options.
- Service-centric clinics.
- World class facilities available.
- Special treatment for golfers-sports- computer professionals.
- Special therapy with resisted band and ball.
- Spine treatment with international equipment.
- K taping.
Ergonomically designed therapeutic centers with separate consultation chambers and Patients treatment rooms. Every KRV center has been designed keeping a specialty in mind.
KRV Physiotherapy centers offer the latest in sophisticated physiotherapy treatment. It is a complete collection of fitness and wellness equipments. Our centers meet the strictest standards of effectiveness to optimize results. Well-trained and internationally exposed staffs to meet the requirement of clients have been taken on board.
KRV centers have abundant Physiotherapy machines with other all fitness services. These facilities are combined with the knowledge of industry professionals. Tailored fitness programs combine a variety of disciplines with each overseen by experienced instructors.
- KRV is committed to heal the patients as soon as possible and send them home as a healthy person.
- Patients are treated by highly skilled, qualified and courteous physiotherapists who are sensitive to patient’s pain and are empathetic to their troubles.
- A person who steps in as our patient should step out as our lifelong friend.
- All our processes, work habits, equipment and staff shall be focused on healing the patient.
- We will constantly try to set higher benchmarks of performance in patient satisfaction.
- The management is committed to do whatever it takes to achieve it.
- Sports Injuries: Ligament tear, Golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow, Ankle sprain, Muscle strain
- Neck pain: Cervical Spondylosis, Trapezitis, Migraine, etc.
- Back Pain: Lumbar Spondylosis, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Slip Disc, etc
- Shoulder pain: Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff Injury, Shoulder Impingement
- Knee pain: Osteoarthritis, Baker’s Cyst, House maid’s knee, etc
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gouty Arthritis, Planter Fascitis, Calcaneal Spur, etc.
- Paralysis, Hemiplegia, Facial Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, Delayed Milestones, etc
- Post Surgery Exercises, Cardio Rehabilitation
- Nerve injuries, Diabetic Neuropathy
- Anti stress and relaxation program
- Postural correction
- K- Active Taping for musculoskeletal pain
- Physio-yoga, Pilates
- Customized lumbar belts, Pain oil, knee brace, etc
KRV Physiotherapy Clinic:
KRV Healthcare and Physiotherapy Pvt. Ltd is the largest private & best physiotherapy service provider in India with internationally trained staff. It has been awarded number of times for its achievements. KRV specializes in:
- Physiotherapy treatments
- Surgery prevention for various conditions like osteoarthritis, slip disc, ligament injuries, etc. through treatments and manual therapy
- Postural corrections through manual therapy and other advanced techniques
- Physio- yoga: Yoga programs for those who suffer medical conditions
- K- Active Taping, an International concept for instant pain relief
- Ergonomic corporate workshops
The company aims to provide the best services in the field of fitness as well as medical slimming and helps its clients to realise their inner desire to feel fit, look the very best and feel divine. It has rich experience in weight training, Pilates, cross-fit, dance aerobics, yoga, corporate training, and child fitness besides this we do work together with different organisation under different working plans.
What’s unique about KRV is the team of orthopedic, neuro and spine experts on panel, a team of committed physiotherapist, R&D and feedback department that works with your consulting doctor to get you the best results as per your goals and expectations.
- Experts help to make the correct assessment & diagnosis, so when you are at KRV there is a team of specialists from various fields of specialization that look in to every detail of your treatment from day one.
- The strength of pillar of every KRV clinic is Assessment & Diagnosis Department and the Feedback Department that works together to give the best of theirs to the patient.
- The plan of treatment is also modified as per patient’s need from time to time after a proper reassessment at regular intervals to assure the progress graph is consistent.
Well this explains why this organisation is being hailed as the “21st century Trendsetter.”
Dr. Ali Irani, Physiotherapist (MIAP L2000)
- President – Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Head of Department of Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Centre, Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Physiotherapist for the Indian Cricket Team, 1987-1997.
B.Physio from M.S. University, Baroda
Ph.D in Sports Medicine
Ph.D in Anatomy of Body Movement and Dance, Bombay University
KRV Physiotherapy Achievements/ Awards
- Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian Association of Physiotherapy, 2004
- “HITRA ORATION” Award in 1994 for achievements made in the field of Physiotherapy
- Best Citizens of India award 2011